– Light weight, only 0.47 lbs/sqft
– Best price comparing to other brands
– The thicker the material the more performance you get!
– Material effectively deadens the background noise
– Easy, hassle free installation
– Please use the gloves for your hands protection when working with material.
– Correct installation of material is 50 % of success in the process of soundproofing your car. Carefully pre-roll a material to the surface that was priorly degreased. Special embossing on the foil is made for convenience of installation so you can see the areas that are rolled properly and those one that need more thorough rolling.
- The best price for 80 mil automotive butyl and foil sound deadening! KILMAT 80 mil is just $ 1.65 per 1 sqft! You are not just buying an excellent quality product but also saving more than 20 % comparing to Gtmat, Boom Mat and Extreme! It turns out to be more cost-effective solution than such brands as Dynamat Xtreme, Hushmat and Stinger RoadKill as well!
- Don’t miss a chance to get an extra 50 % of the quality and efficiency for just 30 % of the price. Now the material is 1,5 times thicker that will get you 1,5 times more effective insulation. KILMAT 80 mil is 1,5 times better in comparison to sound deadening material of 50 mil and just 30 % more expensive. The thicker the material the more performance you get!
- Automotive self-adhesive insulation consists of butyl. KILMAT sound deadening has a total weight of 0.5 lbs/1sqft. This weight ensures optimum efficiency and sound insulation that could be possibly gained from 80 mil thickness material. KILMAT 80 mil is light weighted sound deadening material!
- Audio insulation KILMAT has a special indicator as to if it is installed correctly. The special embossing on the foil must be rolled out with a roller till it is plain smooth, then you’ll be 100% sure that the insulation is set correctly and professionally! The sound dampening material comes in handy size sheets which make it easier in terms of cutting and installation process!
- Sound deadening material specifications: Nominal thickness 80 mil; Total coverage area of 36 sq.feet; Number of sheets in the stack 34; Nominal sheet Size 9.8×15.7 inch. Roller is not included.
There are no reviews yet.